- Download 0
- File Size 2.22 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 6, 2023
- Last Updated December 18, 2023
Liberia National One Health Message Guide - Priority Zoonotic Diseases (PZDs)
The purpose of this message guide is to provide a validated messaging reference for presenting accurate, standardized basic health information in simple language using a health message format relevant to the prevention and management of PZDs in Liberia to:
- Facilitate consistent and credible communication across diverse channels and sources of information.
- Inform the design of activities and materials to raise awareness, promote healthy behaviors, and engage communities in the prevention and management of zoonotic diseases.
- Provide an informational foundation for timely communication of relevant information to which more detailed and specific information can be added in the event of a PZD outbreak as well as throughout the response and recovery phases.